Tuesday, April 18, 2006

April 12

I normally don't cover the rest of the paper, but,... the writer for the article on the front page about Iran enriching uranium almost sounds happy they did it. I mean there wasn't one thing he noted about it being bad and the headline is 'God is great'. I beginning to think that even the IR is for the US's downfall.

Well the political cartoon was not political at all today. If anything it was anti-feminist. I guess the writer was trying to say Katie Couric is too cute to be a reporter. While I think she is just to liberally biased to head the evening news. But then she would be working for CBS who brought us Dan Rather who believes that you have to prove your innocence when he attacks you.

I have started to notice something about the articles in the 'Reeders Alley' section. Multi-mailings from the left. Watch how you will see several articles on the same subject (with a considerable liberal bias) all being posted on the same day. Today the postings were about a liberal fiction piece on how the military industrial complex starts all the wars. Paranoia and conspiracy theories seem abundant from the left, why they even may be contagious. I'm beginning to think these are planed.

No comments: