Saturday, August 17, 2013

Sideways Move

Can't say what or why, but 2 Helena Handbaskets is limiting ALL postings for awhile. So I had to renew and revise my old blog. Sorry for the mess. Had one hell of a time even getting in. Forgot my password and had another identity Google was trying to use to make a new blog.

Lets just say that unlike the Handbasket master I am not encumbered by politics or work. In fact being retired I can say pretty much what I want as long as it is not libelous.

But also being retired I am not in the loop for local politics. So my postings will be more of a national interest with some state influence.

However I will also be taking contributions. Anyone out there wishing to post can contribute to darkman_52@'VERYWARM'mail. It is a throwaway account I have had for a very long time. It has no links to anything or anyone else.

Any posts will of course be subject to my approval with only myself to appeal to. As long as the posting is not profane and is of interest I will post it. And I will keep all identities secret unless subpoenaed.

No comments: